Information on the processing of personal data based on art. 13 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data EU 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.)
Category of interested parties: Customers
The joint-stock company F.lli Pinna Industria Casearia S.p.A. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data customers with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative obligations: mandatory compliance by law in the tax and accounting field, management of disputes.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes related to the execution of measures connected to contractual or pre-contractual obligations: customer management, planning of activities, detection of the degree of customer satisfaction, historical customer billing, electronic payment tools.
For the purposes of the indicated processing, the Data Controller will not be aware of particular categories of personal data.
Processing procedure: Your personal data may be processed in the following ways: entrusting processing operations to third parties, processing by means of electronic computers, manual processing by means of paper archives.
Each processing takes place in compliance with the procedures referred to in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided for.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent subjects and duly appointed for the performance of the necessary services for the correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees/departments/offices: Management, Administrative Offices, Shipping and Logistics Office, EDP, Debt Collection Office.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties as Data Controllers or Data Supervisors, in particular to: banks and credit institutions; consultants and freelancers also in an associated form, within public and/or private entities for which the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship, financial intermediaries for management and protection of credit, companies for Logistics.
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Data transfer: Personal data will be stored on servers located within the European Union. If it is necessary to move the data to non-EU servers, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions; transfers will be based alternatively on an adequacy decision or on Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission.
Retention Period: We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is as follows:
- data of fiscal/administrative importance it is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory deadlines prescribed by law and current national legislation (up to now, 10 years);
- data of civil/contractual importance it is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and performance of contractual purposes;
At the end of these periods, the data will be made anonymous or deleted where technically possible.
Data Controller: Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is F.lli Pinna Industria Casearia S.p.A. in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Via F.lli Chighine, 9 - Post Code: 07047 Thiesi (SS); the Data Controller can be contacted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the number 079/886 009.
Rights of the interested parties: You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all rights provided for by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data; b. of the purposes and methods of the processing; c. of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d. of the identity of the data controller, managers and the representative appointed in accordance with the article 5, clause 2; e. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; d. data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Information updated on 27/01/2021